Copyright (c) 2014 by 9 Benjamin D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
9 Benjamin D -- Blogmeister

Mr. Kleckner

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 9 Benjamin D

teacher: 6th Grade

In this chapter I learned a buch a things! The main thing I learned is what matteris. Matter is  anything that takes up space! I also, learned what an element is. An element is the simplest form of matter! The thing that I enjoyed most in this chapter is the lad with the calcium cloride, cabbage jucie, and baking soda. The reason I liked this lab was I liked how the bag blew up and then exploded in the bag! My least favorite part of the lesson was the lab with the the many different appliences and then we have to add cabbage juice to determain if the solvent was a acid or a base! The reason I didn't like this lab is most of the solvents were danreous and if you smelt them or touched them they would hurt you. I didn't really have any questions on this unit. So, thanks for reading my blog!