Copyright (c) 2014 by LJJA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LJJA -- Blogmeister

LJJA

Class of 2012-2013

by LJJA

teacher: Rye 8th Team

When Mr. Gianforte , kindly, came to our school to talk to us about astronomy being an astronomer he knew a lot about the subject. Knowing that there are so many planets out there makes me wonder if there is any more life out there. Whenever I think about how big the universe is it makes me feel so small compared to everything else around me. I really liked learning about astronomy because I always thought about the stars and what planets they are and what they look like up close.

My favorite part of the astronomy talk was when he was talking about the intergalactic space. He said that there might be a lot of empty space beyond what we know is there. I was really intrigued when he said that the universe might only be a small part of something even bigger then what we could ever imagine and now I think about that all of the time.
Article posted November 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List