Copyright (c) 2014 by 105 Nate S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
105 Nate S -- Blogmeister

Mr. Lampus

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 105 Nate S

teacher: 6th Grade

Three things I learned in this unit one is what a solvent is . A solvent is a substance that dizzolves other materials. Another thing I learned is what a concentrated solution is. A concentrated solution is a solution with a small amount of solute compared to the amount of solvent . The last thing I learned is what a exothermic reaction is . A exothermic reaction is a chemical reaction in which more energy is given off than it is takin in. An example is wood burning. Those are some things I learned in this unit.

My most favorite thing was the chemistry in a bag lab because it was fun to see the bag blow up and to see how hot it got. My least favorite thing is some of the worksheets we did because I didnt find some of them interesting. One question I have is about a concentrated solution.

Article posted November 3, 2010 at 09:43 AM • comment • Reads 72 • Return to Blog List