Copyright (c) 2014 by DSER Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DSER -- Blogmeister

DSER

Class of 2012-2013

by DSER

teacher: Rye 8th Team

I walked through the thick forest growth the other men flanking my side, the cold metal of my AA-12 shotgun rubbed against my hand. The rough canvas backpack heavy on my shoulders as the tree like figures above us cast shadows along our path. We needed time but unlike everything else out here, its impossible to find. We usually settled for more dead men and a heap load who won't even be able to walk.
As predicted by the ancient Mayan people the Earth was destroyed on December 21, 2012. The Government, unknown to the public, sent 200 men and women to a planet only few knew about. The planet was called Prometheus, named after the Greek Titan of future. This name was suitable given the fact that this planet was our future. The main goal of this mission was primarily to salvage mankind. We had no idea where we were going and what we would do when we got there. We were sure in for one heck of a ride....