Copyright (c) 2014 by SJCA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SJCA -- Blogmeister

SJCA

by SJCA teacher: Rye 8th Team

When Mr. Gianforte came in and taught us about space and our universe I learned about more interesting information that I had never known about before. He taught us about the stars and that there are billions in our universe. He also told us that our universe was ever expanding but it did end. I had always thought that our universe was everything and it went on forever. It does expand but it doesn't go on forever. I still wonder what is beyond it though.

He also taught us about the exoplanets that are other planets orbiting around stars outside of our galaxy and our 8 planets. I was very interested to hear about these because I didn't know that there were other planets besides the eight in the Milky Way. He also showed and told us about the stars and how people watch them and can tell which star they have been looking at.

I learned many things about the moon, space and stars when Mr. Gianforte came. I was incredibly interested and I now what to keep learning about space. It is such a wide topic and I don't know where to start. So many galaxies, stars, planets and space, that I want to study it all!