JHRA

You're running up the field and dribbling the ball, deffence all around you I can almost feel the crowd screaming my name. The rest of my team mates are running up with me shouting my name. I can see I my mind how my coaches face looks right now as like all of the other games. He will take his hat of it is in his....left hand and the mouth wide open. Kind of taking small but very close walks to the field to make sure he has a good view if something happens.. Then I do something that I know he would kill me for. I stop. There right there I stop look at the refree what is wrong she has the look on her face. All I know say is I know what to do I know feel it down my spine I know what is wrong right now do you know? Well my shoelace is untied.........
Article posted November 2, 2010 at 10:07 AM • comment • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List