Copyright (c) 2014 by magnus524 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
magnus524 -- Blogmeister

2010 - 2011

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by magnus524

teacher: Dean Meyer

Scary Cave
Today Homedog101 and I were going into a cave with only a flashlight. We kept walking to see what we could find. After A while I was getting tired. It was getting darker. “AHHHH!” Homedog101 and I screamed. The flashlight had gone out. I told Homedog101 “My brother told me if you skim your hand across the wall for a long time you can get out of any situation.” “Okay I believe you so we skimmed the wall. I getting more and more tired by the second. Homedog101 and I saw a light we ran towards it we heard a grumbling noise so we ran faster. When we got to the light it was...

Our parents. We gave them huge hugs. They had blankets and soup waiting for us. Homedog101 and I never left the house with a flashlight with new batteries again.

THE END
Article posted November 1, 2010 at 11:58 AM • comment (2) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

awesome story magnus524
Posted January 15, 2011 at 05:02 PM by • football-hero
Thanks for using me in your story!
Posted November 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM by • homedog101

I'm a student and I blog a lot there's not much to say. :D