Copyright (c) 2014 by Ashley Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ashley -- Blogmeister

Rock on

Room Twelve Alumni

by Ashley

teacher: Mark Ahlness

The brave boy
There once was a little boy named Harry. The little boy was nice and smart but he went to a haunted school. Then a ghost touched him but he wasn’t scared because he was brave.

Then he went out of the school. Then he went to his uncle's graveyard, and then he said "I’m brave just like you." Later on he went on the bus alone and no one was there only the metro driver.

The little boy said, "I’m brave, I’m not scared of anything." Then the metro driver said, "You’re here." The brave boy said thank you. Then the little boy sat on the bench alone. Then the little boy saw his mom walking on the side walk and he said, "Are you okay?" The boy said, "I’m brave mom." Then his mom said, "You have to be brave."

Then he took his mom home. He cooked some food for her. Then he gave the food for his mom. Then he went to his friend’s house.