Copyright (c) 2014 by Carmyn Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Carmyn -- Blogmeister

CARMYN'S FUNNY FACTS!

Room Twelve Alumni

by Carmyn

teacher: Mark Ahlness

One day it was 10 days before Halloween and right next door was a pumpkin. It looked like it was really just a spooky carved pumpkin.

When my mom called for dinner it was dark out so I went inside and… BOO! There was a pumpkin right in the closet. Right when I came in screamed to my mom. So my mom told me to rest and don’t think about it. So did and everything went fine but then I thought if I go down the stairs the pumpkin might scare me again so I yelled for my mom. And she said what and I said to wait at the stairs for me so I won’t scream again. So when I went down the stairs I went slowly down the stairs and when I saw that my mom wasn’t there I saw that my mom was cooking. I was very mad because she said she was going to make rice and beans so I went to help my mom. But then my mom said oh dad is home. So I went to help my dad get his stuff from work so I went and did that. Then I went to bed so I can get rest for the morning.

The next day I went to the mall with my mom and dad to have breakfast and then when we were finished we went to get a new car so I said the car should be red so it matches Halloween, I said to my mother. So I went and told my mom and dad that someone is here that I know so I went and did that but it turned out that it was someone...

To be continued……………………….

Article posted October 29, 2010 at 03:28 PM • comment • Reads 109 • see all articles

Hi my name is Carmyn iam funny and my fav. Color is aqua and i like to play soccer and basket ball. My best friend is natalie .r.