-

а %), скачать игровой автомат mega jack бесплатно, 2145

by teacher: RobertGask

On the 29th of October I went to the Waikato show in Hamilton. My lamb is called Nibbles. Me and daddy had to put our 2 big lambs into the car. When we got there we had to walk for quite a long way. The first event was calling. I was the only one who volunteered to go first and I came 5th.

The second event was leading when everybody finished the judge gave out the ribbons and I got 4th place at leading. Daddy and I went to get ice cream from Mr Whippy because it was so hot, but he was having a break for 10 minutes. When we were about 10 seconds away from getting chips from somewhere else the Mr Whippy truck started again.

Then we started the next event the event was Groups Of Three. You have to walk down by the rings and you are in groups of 3 and you have to keep the same speed and if one of you stops you all have to stop (but you try not to stop) and it's to do with leading. After that we did rearing, it was very hot by then. Nibbles was so hot that she lay down and I put my sun hat on her head. When the rearing had finished the judge gave out the ribbons and I got a 3rd place ribbon.'

Finally it was time to go home. We packed up the lambs into the car. When we got home we tied the lambs up by some long grass. Mummy took photo's of me with all my ribbons and my trophy. I have 11 ribbons and 1 trophy, one 6th ribbon, one 5th, one 4th, one 3rd, one 2nd, two firsts, one reserve champion, one champion and Best Intermediate Lamb in the Eastern Zone.
I have all the ribbons that you can get from Pet Day.

Thanks my lamb Nibbles.

Jasmine and Nibbles
Article posted October 29, 2010 at 04:41 AM • comment (3) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

You look pretty where did you get a sheep?
Posted November 4, 2010 at 01:35 PM by • yashira
Fantastic achievement Jasmine, mum and dad are very proud of you.
Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:29 PM by • Richard weaver
Congratulations Jasmine!! You and Nibbles have done very well in your competitions this year. It must be because you cared for and trained your lamb so well. Mum e-mailed the lovely photo to school so I added it to your article. You wrote lots of interesting detail to tell us about your day at the Waikato Show.
Posted October 30, 2010 at 04:55 AM by • Miss Knight