Copyright (c) 2014 by Bob Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bob -- Blogmeister

Bob's blog

Room Twelve Alumni

by Bob

teacher: Mark Ahlness

How I Got Eaten By a Hydra
How I Got Eaten By a Hydra

It was Halloween night and me and my friends were trick or treating. It was starting to get late and my candy bucket was getting full so I said, "Let's go back to my house so we can eat some of this candy.” They all agreed so we went back to my house.

But when we got back there was no one in sight and then we thought we heard something breathing. Then we saw something coming out of the pantry, some thing with gray body with ripped clothes.
Rotten teeth, missing an eye, missing arms, out and groaning then I realized what I was seeing a zombie! Then it stopped it reached for its face and, pulled of a mask, it was my big brother. He laughed all the Parents are outside having a party in the back yard.

After a great party and eating some Halloween candy my friends had to go and me and my brother had to go to bed. I tried for hours but I had a stomach ache from eating so much candy. Then I heard yelling coming from my friends!

I leaped out my bedroom window. That was my first BIG mistake because when I got there I saw a hydra that was 40 feet tall with 15 heads eating my friends! When it was finished with them it lunged at Me!

I was lucky the hydra missed by centimeters. I got up and scrambled away and leaped threw my window. I shut and then locked it. I probably was thinking I was safe but I wasn’t, the hydra ripped off the roof of my bed room and ripped me into shreds with its 15 heads.

Article posted October 28, 2010 at 12:28 PM • comment (1) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

I enjoyed the story - very imaginative. Job well done.
Posted November 5, 2010 at 12:52 AM by • raymond loo