Copyright (c) 2014 by Emma Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emma -- Blogmeister

Emma's peace place-

by Emma teacher: Adam Dugger

I chose the word exciting to describe the fourth grade so far because Mrs. Thomas and Mr.Dugger make learning new things fun and exciting for example when we learned about crayfish. It was fun to watch the crayfish try to escape from his tank.
Article posted October 27, 2010 at 07:39 PM • comment (1) • Reads 91 • Return to Blog List

Hi Nik. I think you are a good friend too. I think fourth grade is exciting also.
Posted November 4, 2010 at 06:48 PM by • Constantine

I am in 4'th grade. I have a twin. I love to draw, paint, and sketch. I want to be an artist when I grow up. I love to sing and dance and act. I also love to dig, go on roller coasters, and climb trees. I like to dive off the diving board but sometimes I get water in my nose. My favorite color is light blue but it changes a lot. I love science and chicken parmigiana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom makes the best chocolate chip cookies! My dad is a great tennis player and a good swimmer.