Copyright (c) 2014 by Nicole Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nicole -- Blogmeister

Nicole's awesome fourth grade blog

1011

by Nicole

How the first month was

If I had to choose one word to describe 4th grade so far , I would pick the word fun. I chose that word because we played kickball, we went outside, and most of the lessons are fun.

Article posted October 25, 2010 at 07:17 PM • comment (3) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Hello Nicole I think 4th grade has been really fun too! Bye.
Posted October 28, 2010 at 08:02 PM by • Antonio
Yo! All the lessons are really fun!And I love playing kickball.
Bye!
Posted October 27, 2010 at 01:31 PM by • Avneet
Hi! It's Carly. I totally agree! Don't you think that Mr.Dugger & Ms.Thomas are like the coolest teachers ever! Bye!=p
Posted October 27, 2010 at 01:25 PM by • Carly

I am an awesome fourth grade girl. In my spare time, I like to hang out with friends and go to the pool. My favorite color is blue. My favorite subject is math. I like to play my piano and my viola. I also have a brother and like to read books. Peace!