Copyright (c) 2014 by Iqrah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Iqrah -- Blogmeister

Iqrah's Cool Fourth Grade Blog

1011

by Iqrah

In one word: Exciting

I chose this word because, I am learning new things.
Article posted October 25, 2010 at 03:26 PM • comment (1) • Reads 141 • Return to Blog List

I agree!I'm am learning so many new things too. Don't you think that Mr.D and Ms.Thomas are like the coolest teachers ever?
Posted October 29, 2010 at 03:36 PM by • Carly

I am a girl in the 4th grade. In my spare time, I like to hang out with my friends. My favorite colors are pink and black. My favorite subject is Writing,Reading,Science and Social Studies. I like the animals chettas and bunnys. My favorite Ice cream flavor is cookies and cream. My favorite book are Judy Blume and I love reading and books. I love my 4th grade teachers. My dream is to be a teacher and a doctor. I speak to langues that are urdu and English. I play club penguin. My favorite tv show is Wizard of Waverly Place,Jonas L.A. and Hannah Montanna Forever.