Copyright (c) 2014 by Elaine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elaine -- Blogmeister

Elaine's Party Place! :D

1011

by Elaine

My challange in fourth grade will be divison. I also be typing.I think my last challenge will be reading challenging books.
Article posted October 22, 2010 at 01:20 PM • comment (3) • Reads 98 • Return to Blog List

Hey Anjana love your bog<=) please comment<=)
Posted January 27, 2011 at 12:01 PM by • Harnoor
If you have trouble with division remember the small number times the small number equals the big number
Posted December 9, 2010 at 07:52 PM by • Ariana
I think as you keep practicing---whether it's more math problems, blogging more so your typing skills improve, or reading different types of book----you'll do great in 4th grade! Keep up the great work!
Posted October 26, 2010 at 07:26 PM by • Ms. Thomas

I am a girl and I like dogs and playing with them.I also know a lot about them. I enjoy playing games at my laptop after school when I am done with my homework sometimes. My favorite subject in school is math. I like math because sometimes there are challenging questions so I have to stop and think about the answer before I write what I think the answer is on the paper. My favorite color is blue. Any kind of blue. Oh and I think that I have the best 4th grade teachers ever! I think that because Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas is so nice to us. They let us play kickball in the gym sometimes they aslo let us use laptops and wear one kind of color on Fridays. Most kids still wear whatever color they want on Fridays though. I think it is aslo really cool that only this class gets to make our own blogs. Well, I think that is all I want to say! I hope you like my blog! COMMENT!!!!