Copyright (c) 2014 by Elaine Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elaine -- Blogmeister

Elaine's Party Place! :D

1011

by Elaine

This year's biggest challenge so far is doing subtraction with regrouping. I like math, and I hope I get better with subtracting with regrouping.

In first grade, I used to be shy and didn't think I would make any friends, but I now have good friends in fourth grade. I'm a good friend, and I can help others make friends if this is thier challenge.
Article posted October 22, 2010 at 12:58 PM • comment (3) • Reads 114 • Return to Blog List

I agree!!! I think you are such a great friend!I am so happy that your in my class this year so I could be your friend this year! =]
Posted November 3, 2010 at 07:49 PM by • Dalia
Hi Shayna! It's Elaine. I bet that you will have good friends in 4th grade you made a lot already! You will help your friends very much if this is their problem all right!
Posted October 27, 2010 at 08:49 PM by • Elaine
Shayna, I agree with you---you are such a great friend! I'm glad you will be able to show our class what it is to be a caring friend to others. In terms of math, we already see you getting better! Keep up the great work!
Posted October 26, 2010 at 07:23 PM by • Ms. Thomas

I am a girl and I like dogs and playing with them.I also know a lot about them. I enjoy playing games at my laptop after school when I am done with my homework sometimes. My favorite subject in school is math. I like math because sometimes there are challenging questions so I have to stop and think about the answer before I write what I think the answer is on the paper. My favorite color is blue. Any kind of blue. Oh and I think that I have the best 4th grade teachers ever! I think that because Mr.Dugger and Ms.Thomas is so nice to us. They let us play kickball in the gym sometimes they aslo let us use laptops and wear one kind of color on Fridays. Most kids still wear whatever color they want on Fridays though. I think it is aslo really cool that only this class gets to make our own blogs. Well, I think that is all I want to say! I hope you like my blog! COMMENT!!!!