Copyright (c) 2014 by otaku Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
otaku -- Blogmeister

2010-2011

Study Skills Stories book now on sale -> Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

If we are not prepared be to wrong, we will never come up with anything original. Sir Ken Robinson

by otaku

teacher: 7th grade & Ms.Durff

6. Kinetic thry of Matter sys tht tny partcles mak up mater + thy r constnly in moton.
7. A typ of roc cald oil shale can b procesd 2 yield a hevy oil largest deposts in US in Colordo Utah Wyoming
8. single disk 12 cm in dimtr can stor the sam amont of info as 250 thsnd typed pprs.
9. Car w/ dual exhast systm has 2 manifolds 2 exhaust pipes 2 muflrs + 2 fuel pipes.
10. recnt survy found that 2 out of evry 3 car ownrs work on thir own cars 2 som extnt.
Article posted October 21, 2010 at 12:34 PM • comment (1) • Reads 178 • Return to Blog List

very good i liked that you abeveated a lot. i think its easier to read that way.its a good thing u did your home work. other wise you'ld be in trouble. good job!
Posted November 1, 2010 at 12:48 PM by • daisy1998