GRAM

Today in science class, our class traveled down to the cafeteria, and we sat down. A man named Mr. Gianforte came to school to tell us a little bit about astronomy. I could tell already that he knew a lot about astronomy, and I couldn't wait to hear what he had to tell us. He told us many things, and most of them were very new to me.

He taught us about exo-planets, which are planets that are out of our solar system, and that there are 494 of them. He also educated us on how there is an end to the universe. This interested me because I had no idea whether there was an end to the universe or not, and he let us know that. Another thing that we learned is that there are about 200 billion other stars (suns) in the universe. We don't know for sure whether there are other humans or life forms out there, but we may find out in the future.
Article posted October 21, 2010 at 11:56 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List