Copyright (c) 2014 by DL Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DL -- Blogmeister

Deja's ~Blog~-

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by DL teacher: Rich Ruggeri

To me this poem is refering to freedom. Being one person, being independant. When it say you have brains in your head, meaning your not stupid you know what to do in a sticky situation. You have feet in your shoes. You can go anywhere, you can walk out of something that you arnt't meant to be in. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. That to me says, you have a right to say no. If you don't know what I mean, I mean that if your steering yourself in the wrong direction you have the ability to steer yourself the other way you can say no you don't wanna be in that direction.
"And you know what you know", no one can tell you they no more than you. I know what I know No one can change that, no one can tell me I know less then them." you are the guy who will decide where you will go". No one can tell you where to go if you it is against our will. I think this poem to me is explaining ones rights and abilities in their life. Their decisions that they are aloud to make on there own without having help or without being told what to do. In order to grow up you need to experience these things on your own and be exposed to it.
Article posted October 20, 2010 at 11:04 AM • comment • Reads 109 • Return to Blog List

My name is Deja, & I'm a student at Schenck High Scool, & I love to hang out with my amazing friends. (: