Copyright (c) 2014 by SND2019 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SND2019 -- Blogmeister

all about me-

by SND2019 teacher: Cindy Wilson

I have two dogs, their names are Molly, is the girl and Chipper, is the boy. They are both Cairn Terriers. They are so cute. Molly is the youngest Chipper is the oldest.Chipper is 12 years old. Molly is 3 years old.Molly is the energetic dog and Chipper is a calmed down dog and he can be energetic at some times.Molly loves to play ball and Chipper likes to hide under my bed he also is a pig.When ever he can get food he goes for it.Molly is a slow eater she takes her time enjoys life.In the morning when I walk down stairs and she always is on the stairs sleeping and i always rub her back and she never wakes up. When we go in the car Molly always stares out the window and Chipper sleeps on the ground.Both dogs are very different but I love them both.

Article posted December 14, 2009 at 12:00 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List