Copyright (c) 2014 by AM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AM -- Blogmeister

Ashleigh's Blog (:-

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by AM teacher: Rich Ruggeri

"You have brains in your head.

You have feet in your shoes.

You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

You're on your own.

And you know what you know.

And you are the guy

Who'll decide where you go."

-- Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Oh the places you'll go! Maybe. I believe that in this story Dr. Suess is nicely trying to imply that if you don't push yourself to get places, you'll never get anywhere in life. You can have all the dreams in the world, but if you have no ambition your practically useless. But also I think he's saying that once you get going, dont let anybody tell you how to live. If you've got a dream, follow it. An amazing man once said: "I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to." He is implying the same thing that Dr.Suess was. Push yourself to go places, and never let anybody tell you how to live. If you'r not being yourself, who are you trying to be?

*Quote credited to Jimi Hendrix* :)

My name is Ashleigh. I am a freshman at Schecnk High School. I love to hangout with my bf and my friends, and listen to music.