Copyright (c) 2014 by Edith Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Edith -- Blogmeister

edith talkable blog

Mr. Feeney 2010-2011

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Edith

teacher: Mr. Feeney

If I were to give my class a speech about Basketball I would include two things.One important idea I would include in the speech is that a young boy named James Naismith made up a game called basketball.I think this is important because,if he never would have made up basketball no one would have mucels untill this very day.The second idea would be that how it shows you in the story the words for basketball that you need to know.I think this is important because,if they don't show you the definition for what the word means you won't understand what they are trying to tell you.These are the two things I would include in my speech.
Article posted October 15, 2010 at 08:27 AM • comment (1) • Reads 102 • Return to Blog List

I LOVE YOUR ARTICLE.I THINK THIS BECASE YOUR A GOOD WRITER AND A GOOD FRIEND.
Posted October 15, 2010 at 08:44 AM by • Bryana

my name is edith gonzalez,Iwas born July 1st.I like to eating chocalate icecream and I love to be in Mr.Feeney class.I Know I am going to have a great year with him.