Copyright (c) 2014 by Ryan Lynch Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Ryan Lynch -- Blogmeister

RL!

3H 2010-11

by Ryan Lynch

teacher: Sue Halbert

lighhouse illustrations 012

Did you know Rockland Breakwater can break water? That means it blocks the harbor. It was built of granite. Granite was added to protect the harbor from the ocean. The cost was 30,000 dollars to build the first lighthouse. They captured lobster near the light house. They made Rockland Breakwater into a museum. Rockland Breakwater looks like a house. I liked learning about Rockland Breakwater Light.
Article posted October 13, 2010 at 10:16 AM • comment (2) • Reads 211 • Return to Blog List

I like the way you added a lot of details. I like the way you started with a question. What was the height?
Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:03 AM by • SH
I like how you started your paragraph with a queston and how you ended it to. It kind of reminded me of mine. How old is your lighthouse?
Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:58 AM by • MP

I’m a 3rd grader and I am 8 years old. Baseball is my favorite sport. I’m smart in math in reading. I like PE when I get to play with people. I am people smart.