Copyright (c) 2014 by Guy Monteleone Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Guy Monteleone -- Blogmeister

3H 2010-11

by Guy Monteleone

teacher: Sue Halbert

[LINK]" title="lighhouse illustrations 015 by sue halbert, on Flickr">lighhouse illustrations 015

Cape Neddick’s nickname is Nubble. It’s a lighthouse that tracks boats to where they’re going the lighthouse has a white brick house next to it. The lighthouse tower is cast iron and lined with brick. The lighthouse has a glass light right on the top of it. The fog horn makes one blast every 10 seconds. The building was automated in 1987. This lighthouse is also known as Nubble. There have been about 30 lighthouse keepers at Cape Neddick Lighthouse.
Article posted October 13, 2010 at 10:15 AM • comment (2) • Reads 164 • Return to Blog List

Coolio dude! I am so proud of you to have as a brother!!!
Posted November 10, 2010 at 04:52 PM by • Hanna
Great job with the illustration. It's amazing!Your paragraph was perfect because you spelled the words correctly. I want to go to Cape Neddick! You put a lot of imformation into it! I can really see a picture in my mind. You really did agreat job! How high is the Cape Neddick Lighthouse?
Posted October 20, 2010 at 09:59 AM by • CM

Hi I am a good third grader. That grade is so fun there is so much stuff to do. My most favorite movie is Hot Wheels Acceleracers . Although cars are so cool, I like the Blass line.