Copyright (c) 2014 by Rebekah Vielehr Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rebekah Vielehr -- Blogmeister

all about me

3H 2010-11

by Rebekah Vielehr

teacher: Sue Halbert

[LINK]" title="lighhouse illustrations 022 by sue halbert, on Flickr">lighhouse illustrations 022

Have you ever heard of Brown’s Head Light? If not then I can tell you all about it. This cool lighthouse was built in 1832 and guess what the lighthouse was transferred. This lighthouse is on a big rocky hill and the lighthouse is attached to the house. Also in 1987 Brown’s Head Light was one of the last lighthouse’s in Maine to be automated. Automated means to have electricity in the light bulb so what I am trying to say is it was the last lighthouse to not have to light the candle for the light. I liked learning about this lighthouse and I hope you do too.

Article posted October 13, 2010 at 10:13 AM • comment (1) • Reads 104 • Return to Blog List

I like how you added lots of details in your illustrations. I did not know that it was the last lighthouse automated. Who was the person that built it?
Posted October 20, 2010 at 10:01 AM by • JL

Hi I am in 3rd grader and I’m 8 years old and I love animals. My favorite thing to do is be outside. Soccer is also fun for me. Every year my family and I do the polar bear swim.