Copyright (c) 2014 by Rachel L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rachel L -- Blogmeister

Period2/3 2010

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Rachel L

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

This is what might happen to our galaxy-- the Milky Way-- and the galaxy Andromeda collide = MILKDROMEDA!! It is expected to happen in about 3 BILLION YEARS.

Article posted October 12, 2010 at 07:20 PM • comment (1) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

Ahh! We will be destroyed in about a billion years! (tick tock tick tock) ya notthat soon... Great blog but can you make them longer? I did not get to see the picture but i bet its cool! All your other blogs are nice to. :D

Keep blogging!
Posted November 12, 2010 at 10:24 AM by • TylerM