Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle S -- Blogmeister

Science according to Danielle (: -

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Danielle S teacher: Mr. Ullrich

Assignment 1
Hello. My name is Danielle. I am in 8th grade and I happen to love science. Earth Science seems very interesting and seems like a lot of fun. I love to learn about science and I am a very eager student. I also hang out with my friends quite often and enjoy that, too. I am looking forward to learning about new things, meeting new people and having an awesome year!
Article posted October 7, 2010 at 08:30 PM • comment (6) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

Nice blog! Hope you like Earth Science :)

P.S. If you want a challenge, go on my blog and find "What Planet Are You Looking At?" challenge. Put answers as comments. Answers will be posted on the next assignment.
Posted November 23, 2010 at 04:07 PM by • Jason S
Thanks, guys!
I appreciate all of the positive feedback =D
Posted October 12, 2010 at 07:41 PM by • Danielle S
I also love science and think it is a lot of fun and is very interesting. I am going to enjoy blogging!!!!
Posted October 11, 2010 at 06:48 PM by • Lauren T
1st comment and 1st blog entry i've read! :D
Posted October 8, 2010 at 07:37 PM by • Jacquelene C
That\'s so cool! I hope you have fun in Earth Science and make lots of new friends!!
Posted October 8, 2010 at 04:31 PM by • Sahil R
ohh.. you had great ideas, i forgot to add like half of those.
Posted October 8, 2010 at 02:58 PM by • Ashley T

I am an 8th grader and am currently in Earth Science. It is awesome and look forward to all of the rest of the unit =D Locations of visitors to this page