Copyright (c) 2014 by 71 Jessica L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
71 Jessica L -- Blogmeister

Mr. Phillips

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 71 Jessica L

teacher: 6th Grade

Work For Play

This is the story of when I worked with others to accomplish something. Working with others can help improve your character and self-esteem. My family and I had to spread mulch onto our new playground. Here is what happened.

When we started, there was a giant pile of mulch. We started using rakes, raking the mulch on the pile from the pile to the playground. Then, my mom got a leaf blower and blew the mulch onto the playground. My sister and I alternated between using our hands and using rakes. We completed the task over the course of several days, during which I continuously was getting bitten by mosquitoes. When we were finished, the playground looked a lot nicer.

That was the story of when I worked with a group to accomplish something. I learned a lot. The project was hard, but I found how important it was to work together. Now you know what happened.