Copyright (c) 2014 by 34 Savannah C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
34 Savannah C -- Blogmeister

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 34 Savannah C teacher: 6th Grade

One thing I learned is that conduction is the flow of heat from one object to another by DIRECT contact. I also learned that most  metals are good conductors.  Ever wonder how aminals keep warm in really cold weather?  Well, the air inside the fur is almost like an insulator for the air and keeps the air warm.  I liked the popcorn activity in this lesson.It was very awesome and tasty!  I didn't like all of the work, but I love activities that Mr.Phillips does.I think it's a good way to teach us and to have fun at the same time.Do you think the most energy we get is from  the sun?

Article posted October 4, 2010 at 09:37 AM • comment (1) • Reads 84 • Return to Blog List

Yes, we get most of our radiation waves from the sun. Some of it get's absorbed by our atomsphere though.
Posted October 8, 2010 at 11:19 AM by • 86 J