Copyright (c) 2014 by Rich Ruggeri Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Rich Ruggeri -- Blogmeister

Mr. R's Classroom Blog

Comp Apps G3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by Rich Ruggeri

Mr. R's Portaportal
GoTo Web 2.0
Can Web 2.0 Change the World?
Flickr
Copycat Kids!
CopyRight Quiz
Windows on Maine
Mr. R's Wikispace
Mr. R's Professional Blog
Mr. R's Calendar
Schenck HS
Creative Commons

Greetings one and all and welcome to the Schenck High School Technology Blog.

Weblogs, or "blogs" for short, have a variety of uses in education, as tools for publication, research, administration, and more. To this end, all my students (CG/Website Dev., Multimedia, and Computer Apps) learn to use their blogs to share their ideas and thoughts related to technology and much more.

As we all learn how this process works, access and article approval will be restricted. Please be patient as this process evolves.

Article posted October 3, 2010 at 10:00 AM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

Computer Apps G3
Computer Apps G4
Computer Apps W3
Computer Apps W4

I currently teach Computer Graphics, Website Development and Computer Applications at Schenck High School. Additionally, I manage the town's high school and elementary school websites. In my free time, I enjoy exploring new "tech" tools, read, watch movies and listen to music.