Copyright (c) 2014 by Mary M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mary M -- Blogmeister

SwiftKaratechop

class 2014

by Mary M

teacher: Melanie Transue

This summer is the best summer I have ever had. I moved to a new town last year and summer here is so fun. 

Just about all my friends live here, and I get to see them everyday. We went swimming everyday this summer, even the rainy ones. We played basketball atleast once a week. Somedays we rode our bikes where ever they would take us. I got a quad twards the end of summer and rode at every opportunity I got.

We had a very hot summer, with very few rainy days. When it was a rainy day my friends and I would run and play out in the rain. When it rained it poured for hours, there were very few short showers. I only got sick once this summer, I had the flu. My friends came over and watched movies with me every day untill I felt well enough to go outside again.

I have to move away from this town soon. I'm going to miss all of my friends. I'm going to miss seeing them everyday, but atleast I had an amazing summer.

Article posted October 1, 2010 at 06:09 PM • comment (1) • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

hihi! I'm glad your moving back here close to me! I also swam in the rain, just like you did. (:
Posted October 15, 2010 at 08:41 AM by • Bonnie