Copyright (c) 2014 by football-hero Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
football-hero -- Blogmeister

Dude who stoll my cheeseburger

The Meyer Island 5th Grade Blog

by football-hero teacher: Dean Meyer

We went down to the cafeteria, there was a new drink! The container, an oddly shaped box of cardboard, was small. It tasted like spoiled milk. Mr. Grettenburger, a lunch helper, said, “The people who deliver the milk delivered this drink.” All of the sudden I started floating, EVERYONE was floating! I grabbed the edge of the table, but the edge snapped off! When we hit the ceiling it fell apart, must’ve been a faulty ceiling! We floated towards the clouds. I heard the aids saying, “I’m glad I didn’t drink the new drink.” Then they put a trampoline in the cafeteria! Then someone burped, very loudly, and fell! I shouted, “Everyone burp!” I tried with all my might to burp, and I did, I fell! I saw everyone fall, at very high speeds, from 50 miles up, no one was hurt!!

i like to play football and i like michigan