Copyright (c) 2014 by 70 Joshua L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
70 Joshua L -- Blogmeister

Mr. Phillips

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 70 Joshua L

teacher: 6th Grade

The Snow Fort

:p>

I will tell you in the following paragraphs what I made with other people together. I will also tell you how long it took me. Finally I will tell you where I made it.

The thing that I built with my friends was a snow fort. It took us a week a week and we had three recesses a day to do it. I built it at my old school in Racine, Wisconsin. We had five people including me build it. Three of my friends would go out and gather ice and make really big snowballs. One time they made a snowball so big we couldn’t push it so we had to break chunks off of it. Then two people would stay at the snow fort and put it together.

I have told you what I built with my friends. I also told you how I and my friends built it. That is what I made when I worked with others.

Article posted October 1, 2010 at 08:11 AM • comment • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List