Copyright (c) 2014 by kyla Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
kyla -- Blogmeister

Blog with Kyla!-

My classroom blog is meant to be a tool for students' voices. Their writing is real writing with purpose, opinions, observations and real reasons. The fifth graders are thinking and responding to their world and this blog is for them to express those thoughts. Fifth graders' lives are bigger than the classroom and so the blog is an extension of school and themselves.

by kyla teacher: Kari Melland

Dogs vs. Cats
I think dogs are better pets than cats.

*They can save people's lives.
*They love kids.
*They can swim.
*They can guard your house.
*They can keep animals out of your garden.
*They can do tricks.
*They don't cost as much money as cats.
That is why I think dogs are better than cats!
Article posted September 30, 2010 at 01:36 PM • comment (6) • Reads 32 • Return to Blog List

I agree because they won't lay around all day. And they're easy to clean.
Posted October 25, 2010 at 01:55 PM by • MJ
I think dogs are better, because I have a dog named Marla and shes really cute.
Posted October 13, 2010 at 07:59 PM by • SilverMist
I agree with you about everything but how dog cost less because the bigger the dog the more they cost, but that can be true with a smaller the dog.
Posted October 6, 2010 at 08:25 PM by • k9
Posted October 6, 2010 at 08:24 PM by • k9
i disagree with they can guard your house i have a dog and it doesn't guard the house.
Posted October 6, 2010 at 09:54 AM by • mrkrabs
I think you made the right decision because dogs do cost less, they can save people's lives, and it is pretty awesome that they know how to do tricks!!!
Posted October 6, 2010 at 09:46 AM by • aylo33

I am 11 years old and I am a girl. On my free time I like to play sports and LOVE to hang out with my friends. My friends are very nice and I LOVE them. At home I have a dog and her name is Bullet.