Copyright (c) 2014 by 66 Tyler H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
66 Tyler H -- Blogmeister

Mr. Phillips

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 66 Tyler H

teacher: 6th Grade

In this unit we learned about heat and matter.We learned about radiation,conduction,insulation,temperature,convection,and heat.Now lets take a little quiz to see how much you know.These are true and false questions.True or false the flow of energy from warmer to cooler matter is heat.We also learned Fahrenheit and Celsius,it is very easy and so is the other stuff.Now lets see what you know about Fahrenheit and Celsius.Particles nearly stop moving at -273 degrees what.Last I'm going to give a bonus question,and lets see if you know(its tricky)! At 5:00 p.m. the temperature in a northern city was 7 degrees.By 10:00 p.m. the temperature had fallen to -7 degrees.How many degrees had the temperature fallen in 5 hours.It is Celsius.NO CHEATING=http://! 

Please comment.Thank you.

Article posted September 28, 2010 at 11:09 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List