Copyright (c) 2014 by DS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DS -- Blogmeister

Computer Apps W3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by DS

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I think technology controls us. Although technically we control what it does, we always go back to it. You may know you don't have an e-mail or an update on facebook but you'll still go check it.
Technology is controlling us more and more everyday. When your doing your homework and you see you got an e-mail or a text message you'll go check it and forget about your homework. You most likely do this because texting or e-mailing is better then doing your homework, or even you just don't want your friend to be mad at you.
Article posted September 28, 2010 at 10:25 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

Like sports, love technology and am always on my ipod