Copyright (c) 2014 by 111 Jeff W Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
111 Jeff W -- Blogmeister

Mr. Lampus

Welcome to an exciting year of learning!

by 111 Jeff W

teacher: 6th Grade

What i am going to tell you is what i learned this science lessons or chapter. Hear are the somethings i learned. What i learned is that when a hot or warm particle hits a cold particle it becomes hot like them and move fast as the hot particle .i also learned about heat, heat is the flow of energy from warmer matter to cooler matter. When particle's lose energy the will contract and when particle get more energy it expands. Ironing clothes is conduction. What i liked in this chapter is the experiment's we did in class or out in the pod. In the chapter i didn't dislike  anything at all! That is what i learned in this chapter!

Article posted September 28, 2010 at 10:16 AM • comment • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List