Copyright (c) 2014 by MC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MC -- Blogmeister

Morgan Rae

Computer Apps W3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by MC

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I think that we are controlling the technology because we teach it whenever we type something in the search bar. It was interesting how the students were first tested on the Google search engine and just sat there waiting for the rest to come up. I think that it is better that the Google page is blank because it is less distracting that way. I also think that we control the technology because if we don't like the search engine were using, then the technology changes to fit our likes.
Article posted September 24, 2010 at 01:58 PM • comment • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

SCHENCK HIGH **Freshman** Love FACEBOOK, and animals. I wanna be a vet, with 2 girls and 2 boys, and a dog, cat, and a parakeet.