Copyright (c) 2014 by Bryce S. Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bryce S. -- Blogmeister

FEAR THE BULL

We are a sixth grade classroom in a k-12 school in the United States that loves learning and blogging with people from different parts of the world.

by Bryce S. teacher: Mrs. Brown

Letter To Mr. McPheron

You can enter the text of your blog here!

9/23/10

Dear Mr. McPheron,

Botkins Local School would like to should host Billie Joe Armstrong because he is the lead singer and lead guitarist in Green Day. I think he deserves to come to our school because his dad died from cancer September 10, 1982. The band was nominated 179 times but won 89 times. One last reason that Billie and the band deserve to come to our school is that they love to come visit other place that they have never been to.
Article posted September 24, 2010 at 08:43 AM • comment • Reads 38 • Return to Blog List

heeyyaa,My name is bryce i love to play sports and love to watch tractor pulls.i love big ford trucksto.i am a very nice and athletic.i have a girlfriend. and i am a big john deere fan..oh yah i like Auburn oklahoma, ohio state , oregon, tcu, nebraska and alabama