Copyright (c) 2014 by MB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MB -- Blogmeister

Book Lover

Computer Apps G4

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by MB

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I think technology is controlling us because advancements in the field of technology never seem to slow down. If it isn’t a new smart phone such as Verizon’s new goggle Android or a new computer operating system such as Windows 7. Many technological advances appear in everyday things such as cars, MP3 players, ATVS, and other electronic devices. That is why I think technology is controlling us.
Article posted September 24, 2010 at 07:07 AM • comment • Reads 51 • Return to Blog List

Favorite Color:Purple Favorite mythological creature:Dragon Favorite Greek Goddess: Artemis Favorite Greek God: Poseidon Favorite book series: Fablehaven