Copyright (c) 2014 by DS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DS -- Blogmeister

Computer Apps W3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by DS

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I believe in some cases that technology controls us. We are constantly using technology every day of our lives. One example is cellular devices. Cell phones are either in our pockets or held in our hand. No matter what you will always find someone that has their cell phone out texting or calling another person. Cell phones now can access the internet and you are able to check your email or even update your status on Facebook.

Another example is video game devices. I believe that people now play more video games because they are built with the latest technology with amazing picture and sound. with some of them you can access the internet also to play other people across the world or even down the street.
Article posted September 23, 2010 at 12:28 PM • comment • Reads 64 • Return to Blog List

Like sports, love technology and am always on my ipod