Copyright (c) 2014 by MB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MB -- Blogmeister

About Me!

Computer Apps G3

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by MB

teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I think that technology controls us. The companies that are making the new technology are telling us that this new gadgets are better and faster than the older gadgets. So people think that they need to go out and buy the new stuff and get rid of the old. We are just listening to what they are telling us. Why would we settle for the old and slow computers, phones, Ipods etc. if we don’t have to? Some people listening to these companies because they need it for there school or work, but others just get it because they can.
Like when the new Droid came out. Some people probably got it because they could and others might have got it because they need it.
Article posted September 23, 2010 at 10:46 AM • comment • Reads 326 • Return to Blog List

My name is Mackenzie and I'm a freshman at Schenck High School. I enjoy playing sports; I play soccer; which is my favorite and basketball, and this year I'm playing tennis. I like to be with my friends and family, go shopping, four wheeling, and snow sledding. I love to listen to almost any kind of music, Lil Wayne is my favorite singer.