Copyright (c) 2014 by Kyllianie Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kyllianie -- Blogmeister

Mr. Feeney 2010-2011

A great group of 18 scholars!

by Kyllianie

teacher: Mr. Feeney

I think the type of person Nate The Great is.....a kind person.I know this because he looked for clues so he could figure out the mystery,for the missing joke book, called Joke Stew.for example,Nate The Great asked the boy,Where was the last time you saw your book?He said"he was at Perry's Pancake House and he was reading the menu for what kind of pancakes he wanted to eat.Plus,they went to Booksies Bookstore to see if it was there because it could of fallen out of the bag as Duncan the person who lost his joke book was walking.So they went to Booksies Bookstore and ask a lady was a joke book returned?She said only a cook book was returned.they looked in the cook books place and said sometimes the wrong place is right place,after that they found the joke book and Duncan was pleased.This is why I think Nate The Great is a kind person.
Article posted September 23, 2010 at 08:16 AM • comment (1) • Reads 68 • Return to Blog List

Dear Edith,

I really like how you posted your blog.I think this beecause one of my favorite colors is yellow and that's the color your blog is.Please tell me if you got this comment.

your freind,
Jason
Posted September 24, 2010 at 08:10 PM by • Jason