Copyright (c) 2014 by MT Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MT -- Blogmeister

Morgan's Blog (:-

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by MT teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I found the video about different relationships the most interesting. It made a good point. The internet is a new and very different way to meet people online, especially during virtual games and chat rooms. I can actually relate to this video because I have met a few people online myself. I can honestly say that I have never fallen in love over the internet before, or even gotten together with anyone in that sort of way. I found that topic to be very weird. I suppose people could get to know each other after a while, but it just seems awkward to me.
I am not against it in any way, I just would prefer to meet my true love elsewhere. It is also a safety issue because you never know what kinds of people you are talking to. Almost everyone can get access to the internet. Overall I enjoyed all of the videos, but this one appeared to stand out more than any of the others because nothing like this had ever occurred to me.
Article posted September 19, 2010 at 10:43 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

Hello! My name is Morgan! I'm a freshman and I love to play sports. I love my family and friends and spending time with them! (: