Copyright (c) 2014 by NH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NH -- Blogmeister

Nate-

Computer Application, Graphics and Multimedia students explore a variety of technological advances while collaborating with their peers.

by NH teacher: Rich Ruggeri

I thought that the most interesting video was Relationships. I think it was interesting because people can go and talk to someone every day and form a relationship with them even though they have never met them before. On the video it showed people going to a convention for a gaming sight, and it showed people talking like they have known each other for years, but that could only be the first time they have met face to face. One girl even said she didn't see familiar faces, just heard familiar voices. There was also a couple that got married because they met on an online game.
Article posted September 16, 2010 at 10:47 AM • comment • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List

I like to play sports, hunt, fish, four wheeling, snow sledding, and swimming.