Copyright (c) 2014 by Keean Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Keean -- Blogmeister

keeans world

Room Twelve Alumni

by Keean

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Keean
October 10, 2006
Mexico

I’m going to Mexico and it will be a blast of fun. And it will be so cool and I’m staying at a nice house. It has a pool and a hot tub. The house is on the bay. It's for me and my family. But my cats cannot come, and that is sad. I am missing a lot of school. I’m staying for 12 days…. it will be so fun. Once again, it is paradise….and my cats get a baby sitter. And some relatives are coming too. And I have to take two airplanes. I might score a coke…… I bet I will. And you should make a trip to Mexico. I feel sorry for my cats and again…. bye.
Article posted October 11, 2006 at 01:48 PM • comment (2) • Reads 76 • Return to Blog List

Dear keeans,

I feel excited when I go to Mexico too. I Really know how it feels when you go to Mexico. But when I have to leave I still want to stay but my mom says I have to go to school. So I have to say goodbye to my family.

sincerely,
Gissel
Posted March 30, 2007 at 02:50 PM by • Gissel

Dear keeans,

sincerely,
Gissel
Posted March 30, 2007 at 02:46 PM by • Gissel