Room 10 is a class of Year 4 children (8 & 9 year olds) in New Zealand. We are a great bunch of kids.

teacher: Ainslie Howie-Hale

Yesterday it was grandparents day I invited my popper, he used to drive a crane. He is 74 years old and he is still a great builder because he built me a gokart with a teriffic break! When he came over to room11 I introduced him to the class and told them about my soccer story when I left my Jersey at soccer training, so we had to go all the way back to soccer training from my house it took 10 minutes to get there and 10 minutes to get back. After that we did some gardening we had to pull out lots of the weeds so that is why we didn't pull out all of them. When we were pulling the weeds, we found heaps of worms and made a worm pit. The best worm was about one meater long and an inch wide!!! WE ALSO PLAYED HIDE AND SEEK! In Waitawa Bush. Mrs Dobson found me and my friend got found by my popper.
Article posted September 15, 2010 at 05:26 PM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List