Copyright (c) 2014 by Brianna Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Brianna -- Blogmeister

-

We are a 6th grade class that is piloting a 1:1 laptop program using MacBook computers. We blog, Skype, make Wiki pages, produce digital videos, podcasts and vidcasts.

by Brianna teacher: Brian Crosby

Our balloon Project

One sunny day in 4th grade our amazing teacher had told us we were gonna do a balloon project, we were surprised that we were going to to a ballon project! We had blogged about it and wrote about it. Mr.Crosby had told us launch a balloon! Mr.Crosby had blogged about it too He had about one hundred-eight views! Finally the day had came we were going to do the balloon project, and launch the balloon. So the day we were going to launched the balloon all 4th grade student went outside, there were 5th and 6th graders, and students parent watching us getting ready to launch it. We had a payload attached to the balloon, and in the payload was a camera in the payload! We also had our strato card. We were going to launch the balloon, all the kids were counting three two one zero, the balloon was up in the sky! We went back to our class and started working on our ballon story. The camera had took lots of beautiful pictures! We had seen pictures like, Pyramid lake, the blue sky and the white clouds. My best one was the picture of pyramid lake. We had finished the book and our strato card. On the last day of school we had took the book home!!!

Article posted September 10, 2010 at 04:04 PM • comment (6) • Reads 84 • Return to Blog List

Hey Brianna. I like your Blog post. I like your story's i mostly like every thing. Yours is better than my.
Posted September 20, 2010 at 04:15 PM by • Jesus
I like your story.It was cool reading it. I like the balloon project it was fun that day.
Posted September 20, 2010 at 04:11 PM by • Jocelyn
I like your story. It was cool reading it. I liked the balloon project. It was fun that day.
Hey Brianna I liked the project that we did about the balloon Project. Did you?
Posted September 17, 2010 at 04:25 PM by • Jesus
Hi, this is a test.
Posted September 17, 2010 at 04:18 PM by • Christian
Nice story Brianna
Posted September 12, 2010 at 03:13 PM by • Desiree