Conditions of Use
How to make a Russian Decorated Egg
What you need:
hard boiled egg
What to do:
1) Get the jug, put the plug in and switch it on.
2) Get the boiled egg and put the decorating paper on it.
3) Turn off the jug and pour the water in the pot.
4) Put the egg on the spoon and put the spoon in the water.
5) While the spoon is in the water turn it over slowly.
6) Watch it stick to the egg.
7) Get the spoon and pick up the egg with the spoon.
Article posted September 9, 2010 at 09:28 PM •
comment • Reads 376
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
About the Blogger
My name is Cassidy. I like cats, dogs, lambs and cows. I have three friends.
Their names are Hayley, Olivia, Berber and Rosa.