Copyright (c) 2014 by Abbey H Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Abbey H -- Blogmeister

Abagail(:-

by Abbey H teacher: Melanie Transue

Binder!

A Visual Representation of Me

Hi! My name is Abbey, for English I had to decorate my binder. To do this I put my favorite cartoon character who is Spiderman. I like Spiderman because I think he’s got the best powers. On my binder I also put my favorite book Wait Till Helen Comes By Mary Downing Hahn. This is the only book that I read that I actually liked. I liked it because it is a very mysterious novel. I put a big smiley face on my binder because I’m always happy and I like to be a happy person. I also put a picture I took by myself. It is a heart formed by flower peddles with the flowers on each side, in black and white. This is what my binder has on it.:)

-Abbey

Article posted September 9, 2010 at 01:42 PM • comment (4) • Reads 33 • see all articles